The aim of Breast Centres Network is to create a network of centres of excellence for the treatment of breast cancer. The directory of specialist breast units offers relevant information on centres with specific expertise in diagnosis, state-of-the-art treatment, and care of breast cancer.
The data collected, which you voluntarily submit, will be used to make the centre more visible and not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or the provision of care or treatment. This data will therefore be accessible and used by people all over the world.
All information obtained from the Breast Centres Network questionnaire remains under responsibility of the individual applicant and is on an honour basis. Moreover, the Breast Units listed on Breast Centres Network website are not entitled to any accreditation or certification.
With the acceptance of below, you give authorisation to the Breast Centres Network staff to insert the data about the centre and its staff in the Breast Centres Network directory and publications. Please understand that others will be able to view and use the data provided. You agree to regularly update all your centre's details.
Breast Centres Network will use the data provided to send regular updates and information about the network or promotional, scientific and commercial announcements to the centres.
The information is given in according with the Article 13 of the Legislative Decree 196/03 - Code for the protection of personal data and with the directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament.
Modification and updates of the information submitted can take place at any time.
Any questions regarding this website and its services may be addressed to:
Breast Centres Network
c/o European School of Oncology
Via Turati, 29
20121 Milan, Italy
Tel: +39 02 85464525
Fax: +39 02 85464545
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information.
Cookies on this site are temporary, do not contain details of the user and are used for the user to enable access to services and customize the navigation.
Cookies allow you to take many benefits:
- Cookies allow us to identify users in subsequent visits to the site, so that the latter can retrieve information already entered in online forms. The term "identify" means the ability to recognize that the same user has already browsed the site without knowing who he is.
- Cookies allow us to offer personalized content.
- Cookies store user preferences while using the site.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function if you remove cookies from your browser.
Selected images are courtesy of:
- Lana Galina - The nework
- Aleera - Unbelievable!!!
- Christiana Care - Graham Cancer Center Expansion 9
- Christiana Care - Graham Cancer Center Expansion 22
- Col Ford and Natasha de Vere - DNA extraction in action
- University of Michigan School of Natural Resources & Environment - DNA lab
- Daniel Sjöström - Itsy, bitsy spider...
- UCL Mathematical and Physical Sciences - Large-scale structure of light distribution in the universe
- paul bica - bridging knowledge to health
- Mikael Hvidtfeldt Christensen - Sunflower
- Christoph Rupprecht - Leaf Structure VIII
- Karl-Ludwig Poggemann - look downstairs into stairwell whirl